Partner with ALS to ensure quality and safety with testing for toys, nursery and children's products.
ALS can provide a wide range of testing services according to different international requirements.
As one of the world’s largest quality assurance companies, our laboratories have well-trained experts to help our clients on product compliance according to the latest standards and technologies. Our laboratories carry a range of local and international accreditations, including:
- UKAS accreditation – 7660
- CPSC Registration – 1081
- CNAS accreditation – L3783
- AQSIQ Certification – 194
Our testing facilities, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies, provide a wide range of testing services across multiple product categories including toys, nursery, general merchandises, electronics and softlines.
Apart from providing routine testing compliance services, we also provide buyers and vendors with technical consultation, product risk assessment, seminars as well as trainings
Regarding testing for toys, nursery, and children's products, our engineers and experts will carry out the appropriate assessment on the products submitted and make suggestions on applicable tests to the products to ensure quality and safety compliance. Please find below the focus areas for testing:
- Risk Assessment and Evaluation
- Safety Compliance Tests
- Chemical and Analytical Tests
- Physical and Mechanical Tests
- Performance and Reliability Tests
The key product categories cover include but not limited to:
- Toys (plush toys, electrical toys, plastic & wooden toys, educational toys, etc.)
- Children's items and accessories
- Nursery items (high chairs, infant walkers, strollers, carriers, cribs, baby dummies, etc.)
Testing with ALS can help you to ensure product quality and safety compliance with different market regulations and requirements. You can be confident that only safe and qualified products are sold to your final customers.